MMEA 2022 All State Festival Registration
All State Festival Registration
2/2 -- Festival Registration opens
2/6 -- Festival Registration closes at midnight
2/18 -- Signed Festival Principal Form and payment are due.
Register your students for the Festival here: http://massmea.org/festival-reg/ Log in to Register Students
Fees -- * 2022 All State Festival Registration Fee: $235.00
* In light of different teaching models and slow mail processing times, please mail AND email Noreen Burdett at email@example.com a signed Principal Form and copy of payment method so that we can assure participation.
Please use the links below to access these important items relating to the All-State Festival.
• 2022 All State Festival Information Packet
• 2022 All State Festival Final Instructions
* 2022 Student Contract and Medical Form (Requires logging in from a non-school Google email account and browser in order to authenticate medical information.)
• 2022 School Chaperone Form
Wednesday, March 2, 2022: Rehearsal
The Best Western Royal Hotel & Trade Center, Marlborough
Students dress in comfortable school clothes
7:00am - Directors/Chaperones will register students at Concert Registration in the lobby of the hotel. Students will proceed to their rehearsal room.
• Symphonic Band: Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
• Orchestra: Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
• Chorus: Trade Center
• Jazz Band: Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
9:00am - Rehearsals begin. Breaks and lunches will be staggered to provide as much distancing as possible.
6:00pm - Rehearsals end
Saturday, March 5, 2022: DRESS REHEARSAL/CONCERT
Symphony Hall, Boston
Students dress in CONCERT ATTIRE
7:30am-8:30am: Student check in. Symphonic Band reports directly to the stage.
|Dress Rehearsal Order||Concert Order|
|Symphonic Band (8:30-9:15am)||Chorus (1:00-1:30pm)|
|Orchestra (9:30-10:15am)||Jazz Band (1:30-2:00pm)|
|Jazz Band (10:30-11:15am)||Orchestra (2:00-2:30pm)|
|Chorus (11:30-12:15pm)||Symphonic Band (2:30-3:00pm)|
All State Concert
March 5, 2022
Symphony Hall, Boston
Concert Tickets, Recordings and Photographs
This year, tickets to the concert will only be available for purchase through the Symphony Hall Box Office at www.bso.org or by calling 1-888-266-1200. Tickets will go on sale beginning February 14th.
No tickets will be available for students to purchase on site at the All-State Festival rehearsal. All ticket sales MUST be done through the Symphony Hall Box Office in advance, or at the doors on Saturday, March 5th.
Recordings and Photographs can be purchased on site at Symphony Hall from McIver Recording. Fill out the order form here and bring it with you to Symphony Hall.