2021 Eastern Div Conference
NAfME Eastern Division announces plans for 2021 Conference.
Please see here for additional details.
NH VT NY EU PA NJ MD DC DE CT MA RI
SAVE THE DATES! April 22, 23, 24
Fri. 4/23 - 6-9:30pm
Sat. 4/24 - 9 am-5pm
• Open to all NAfME members
• Sessions will focus on Proven Practices by Eastern Division Music Educators “in the trenches”
• Tracks for Band, Choir, Orchestra, General Music, Modern Band, Collegiate, Administration, Urban Music and more!
• Conference Focus: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access
• Designated Concert Hours
• Premiere Concert Debut of the 2021 All-Eastern Virtual Ensembles
BOCJ Chair: Dennis Emert, PA
All-Eastern Mixed Choir
All-Eastern Treble Chorus
All-Eastern Jazz Band
• December 1-18, 2020 - Nominations from Eastern Division States
• January 16, 2021 - Selection Saturday - BOCJ Ensembles seated
• January 20, 2021 - Directors, Students and Parents notified of acceptance
• February 5, 2021 - Student Forms and registration fee due
• Week of February 8, 2021 - Repertoire sent to students
• March 4-6, 2021 - Virtual Eastern BOCJ event: Keynote, Breakouts, Sectionals, Rehearsals
• March 12, 2021 - Video and Audio Recordings Due managers listen and ask for resubmission if necessary
• April 22-24, 2021 - Feature of Eastern BOCJ Concert as part of Eastern Division Conference.
and Managed by All Eastern Division States
Tina Bennett, PA
Michael Brownell, NY
Division Leadership Team:
Keith Hodgson, President, NJ
Marc Greene, Past President, NY
Sue Barre, President-Elect, ME